Security, Parking & Cleaning Services
All Services were bid out initially. If you are interested applying to be a fair vendor, contact any fair board member or John Allen, President, Putnam County Fair. We prefer to use local providers keeping the financial resources here in the community.
- The City of Cookeville Police Department and the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office partner each year to provide security for the fair.
- With both the city and county working together the Putnam County Fair has the best security available and we salute both organizations and thank them for their services. You will find them in uniform and highly visible at the fair.
- Be sure to thank the officers on duty when you attend the fair.
- Once again Parking Services are provided by Cookeville High School Baseball Boosters Club.
- We are delighted to support this great athletic group of teens and adults and we look forward to having them return year after year and provide parking services.
- Be sure to thank them for supporting the fair when you park on the grounds.
Cleaning and Trash Services
- Cleaning and Trash Services are provided by Jerry Allen for the seventh year.
- We have the cleanest fairgrounds in the state of Tennessee.
- Our bathrooms are clean, safe, and well attended – they are checked every thirty minutes, and restocked as needed, and we follow the CDC’s and Putnam County Health Department’s guidelines for COVID 19 protections, when the fair is open.
- The Putnam County Sheriff’s Department also provides trustees to assist with picking up trash and cleaning the grandstands each day.
- P.S. We are looking for additional help with cleaning for the 2022 Fair. If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com
Mr. James Hammons continues to be our Night Watchman and keeps an eye on the grounds and buildings each night once the fair office close.
The Putnam County Fair Board is always open to receiving bids for these services. Anyone wanting to submit a bid for any of these services should contact the Fair Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about any of these services should be directed to John Allen, President, Putnam County Fair Board email@example.com.